Written by nurse-attorney Carolyn Rosenblatt, The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents is composed of nine “minibooks” on the following topics:
• “How to Understand the Pros and Cons of Assisted Living”
• “How to Find and Use a Care Manager”
• “How to Find a Good Lawyer for Mom or Dad”
• “How to Handle a Dangerous Driver”
• “How to Handle Family Conflicts About Elders”
• “How to Handle Money for Aging Loved Ones”
• “How to Choose a Home Care Worker”
• “How to Choose a Nursing Home”
• “How to Stand Up for Your Elder in the Health Care System”
Here’s what experts say about The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents:
“The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents is a really practical step-by-step guide for family members or friends who are caring for their aging loved ones. . . . I could not recommend this more highly!”
—Dr. Tessa Ten Tusscher
“The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents is the most comprehensive, forthright, and heartfelt resource guide for families with an aging elder. I highly recommend that you keep this book at hand to help you traverse the challenging path with your elders.
“This is the only book for caregivers that contains deep and broad expertise on legal issues, which you will want to know. You’ll find practical step-by-step expertise on legal and health concerns that can help you feel at ease in the short term and the long term, at a time when you need it most.”
—Frannie Field, MS, MFT, author
The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents is available in paperback, downloadable eBook, and audiobook forms for your convenience. Members of Silver Planet receive $10 off the order total by entering the appropriate discount code.
To order, click on your preferred medium below. Enter the indicated code on the “Add to Basket” page to receive your discount.
The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents audiobook
Discount code: sp2010a